Honeybee Pharmacy or Honeybeehealth.com is an online pharmacy based in California, United Sates. They chose not to have physical stores to reduce their overheads and that is why they are able to keep the prices of their drugs very low. It may also interest you that the pharmacy is HIPAA compliant. However, what really distinguishes them from others is being able to deliver drugs to 38 states free of charge. If you’re living in any of the 38 states, you don’t have to pay for shipping when you order any of their drugs.
While they don’t accept insurance, it’s in the interest of their customers. With insurance companies involved, they may not be able to keep the prices of their drugs as low as they want to. The pharmacy believes that being healthy should be a right and not a privilege. That’s why their drugs are affordable.
Their drugs are FDA-approved and so are the ingredients of the drugs. This is because they usually get their ingredients from only highly reputable distributors and wholesalers in the United States. When you buy your drugs from Honeybee, you are paying for quality, originality and peace of mind at reasonable cost.
Unfortunately, any order that has been shipped cannot be cancelled or returned. However, if you get a wrong drug in error, you can contact them immediately. You may also like the fact that orders are packaged with confidentiality. They are not labeled. Nobody will know what is in your package except you.
How the website works
The website is not different from other retail stores. Register or sign in to your account. Select your preferred drugs and add them to cart. Proceed to checkout, pay and wait anxiously for your package to arrive. You won’t pay a dime for standard shipping which usually delivers orders in about 3 to 5 days.
However, if you need the drugs urgently, you don’t have to wait for 3 days. Just contact the pharmacy and your order may be sent to you overnight. As you’ll expect, this option may cost you a token. This is fine because no amount is too high for your health. The pharmacy ships drugs to the following 38 states in the United States free.
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
Some of the available products
Currently, Honeybee has 528 products and some of them have been listed below.
- Ketorolac Ophthalmic
- Zonesamide (Zonegran)
- Nitroglycerin (Nitrolingual)
- Nateglinide (Starlix)
- Galantamine (Razadyne)
- Fluconazole (Diflucan)
Price comparison with other popular pharmacies
What other popular pharmacies offer at $56, you’ll get it at only $14 from Honeybee. Here is the necessary breakdown.
For popular pharmacies:
- The wholesale price is $10
- The pharmacy keeps $15.75
- Performance fee is $10.25
- Insurance cover is $7
- Pharmacy benefit manager gets $12.65
The total is $55.65 which is approximately $56. It is also important to remind you that you’re able to save $7 because Honeybee does not accept insurance.
- The wholesale price is $10
- Ethical markup is $4
- Performance fee is 0 (It is not applicable to this pharmacy)
- Insurance cover is 0 (They don’t accept insurance)
- Pharmacy benefit manager gets 0 (It is not applicable to this pharmacy)
The total is $14. Imagine the huge difference.
Unfortunately, they don’t offer coupons or discounts but that should not bother you. Their prices are lower than what many other pharmacies offer even with their supposed coupons. Secondly, many pharmacies mark up the prices of their drugs before offering you discounts. So, what is the difference? Instead of deceiving you like others, Honeybee chose to be transparent by not offering fake discounts.
Customer reviews and ratings
- On scam-or-legit.com, based on customer reviews, Honeybee pharmacy earned 70% trust level. That is of course, a pass mark. The review site also confirmed that the prices offered at Honeybee pharmacy are fair.
- On Trustpilot.com, after 1,236 customer reviews, Honeybee was given a 5-star out of 5 rating. This review site concluded that the drugs and services are excellent.
- Yelp also gave the pharmacy a 5-star rating.
- Drugstorereviews.com gave the pharmacy a 4-star rating out of 5, after more than 400 customer reviews.
The reviews have collectively confirmed their claims. Scam-or-legit.com, Yelp.com, Drugstorereviews.com and Trustpilot.com are some of the best and most reputable third party review sites. You can bank on their reviews. Since they’ve all given Honeybee good ratings, you can trust the online pharmacy.
Pros (What you may like about Honeybee)
- Their drugs and services are affordable.
- Their drugs are FDA-approved.
- Shipping is free on the website.
- They offer overnight shipping for a token.
- You can track your order once it is shipped.
- You’ll receive your order in just 5 days.
- They’re based in the United States and that means when you patronize them, you’re helping an American retain his or her job.
- Their physical address is available on their website.
- Orders are packaged discretely so you’re the only one that’ll know what’s inside.
Cons (What you may not like about Honeybee)
- E-checks and Bitcoin are not accepted.
- Insurance is not accepted.
- No coupon or discount. However, without any discount, their prices are still competitive.
- Once shipped, you can neither cancel nor return your order.
To contact them, you can either send an email to email@example.com or call them on 1-833-466-3979 .
Based on all the reviews from 4 highly reputable third party review sites, it is safe to say Honeybee Pharmacy is legit, transparent, reliable and highly recommended. Most importantly, their drugs are affordable and FDA-approved.